IT Systems Engineer
Advance is seeking a Systems Engineer to work out of our Cockeysville headquarters to support our Managed IT clients. You will be an integral part of an award-winning Managed IT Services Team and will also interact with other internal teams, prospective and current clients and outside vendors. This position reports to the Director of IT. Advance will provide the support and training you need to personally and professionally succeed in this role.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU WILL
- Collaboration with the project team to design scopes, estimate labor hours and determine hardware/software/licensing.
- Execution of the project plan ensuring all steps are completed, documented and quality controlled.
- Knowledge Transfer
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures associated with project.
- Distribution of knowledge to all necessary internal staff that will support the environment post implementation.
- Assist project coordination team to ensure customer understanding of project status and timelines.
Microsoft Azure Services including Azure Active Directory, virtualization, Endpoint Manager (InTune), Office 365 services, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012, Exchange 2016, SQL, SharePoint, VMWare, Citrix, WAN/LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, VPN, and Terminal Services. Server installations including VMware deployments, server migrations and upgrades, as well as Windows Server deployments. Third party application migrations and installation example (Sage, Quickbooks, etc..), firewall, wireless devices and switch installations.
Certifications & Licenses
Professional IT Certifications such as MS MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA are beneficial
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving
- Strong Team Player
AN UNPARALLELED EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
- Award-winning culture based on employee?feedback?
- Award winning Managed IT Services team
- Opportunities for career advancement?
- Job fulfilment/purpose??
- An organization you will be proud to?represent?
- Family-owned environment?
- Fun, collaborative and supportive culture??
- On-going development and training?
- Established reputation for exceptional customer service for over 56?years?
- Forward thinking company mindset?
BEST IN CLASS BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- 401(K) Plan with?significant?company match??
- HSA and FSA accounts?
- Partnership perks with the Ravens, Maryland Zoo & National Aquarium?
- Various additional discounts?& perks?
- Team Community Service Opportunities?
- Tuition reimbursement?
Ready to start your journey?with?Advance??Simply click here to apply. After carefully considering your application, we will contact you?shortly?with a response.??