Account Representative - Cockeysville
Advance is seeking an Account Representative to work out of our Cockeysville headquarters to generate new opportunities who is not just motivated by an unlimited earning potential, but also by a genuine desire to help improve local businesses through technology. We believe that having the right caring mindset about your customers will provide you with motivation, purpose and job fulfilment that will ultimately lead to your success!
Whether you are you a seasoned professional or someone looking to get started on your career in sales, we would love to speak to you about this opportunity! Advance provides the support and training you need to personally and professionally succeed in this role.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU WILL
• Work with a supportive, collaborative and fun team of sales professionals.
• Work closely with your sales manager to plan and implement strategies to identify opportunities for new business in your territory with unlimited earning potential.
• Build qualified prospects through cold calling, networking and targeted marketing campaigns.
• Work with a skilled admin support team to create strategic proposals and deliver compelling presentations to C-level executives and senior management.
• Ongoing and proactive maintenance of existing customer base to identify opportunities to improve and increase efficiencies.
• Establish and work towards the achievement of monthly sales goals for hardware, document management software, printer fleet management, and professional services.
WHO YOU ARE
• People oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Team player with a positive attitude and mindset
• Caring about customers, team members and the community
• Experienced with B2B cold-calling and/or sales a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and passionate for technology
• Proven success in a competitive environment
• Own a reliable vehicle
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
AN UNPARALLELED EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE:
• Award-winning culture based on employee feedback
• Opportunities for career advancement
• Job fulfilment/purpose
• An organization you will be proud to represent
• Family-owned environment
• Fun, collaborative and supportive culture
• Mentoring and ongoing sales development and training
• Established reputation for exceptional customer service for over 56 years
• Forward thinking company mindset
BEST IN CLASS BENEFITS:
• Competitive base plus commissions and opportunity for bonus
• Sales contests and incentives
• Car allowance, laptop and smartphone
• 401(K) Plan with significant company match
• Wellness Program including FREE FX Studios fitness app
• Comprehensive Benefits
• HSA and FSA accounts
• Exceptional PTO package
• Partnership perks with the Ravens, Maryland Zoo & National Aquarium
• Various additional discounts & perks
• Team Community Service Opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
Ready to start your journey with Advance? Thank you for considering a career with Advance, we look forward to hearing from you!