Coffee & Connections (In-person)
*Please be advised this is an in-person event*
Coffee & Connections is your opportunity to receive unparalleled networking resources and increased promotion and visibility for your business! These events are tailored to the business community to foster an environment that encourages professional and collaborative growth.
Whether you are a new member to the Chamber, a new representative looking to engage on behalf of your organization, or simply a seasoned networker looking to connect with others in our local Harford County business community, Coffee & Connections is your kind of event!
Participants are encouraged to introduce themselves to the group and give their "30 second elevator pitch" for their company or organization.
To promote continued connection outside of the event, all participant information including name, organization, phone, and email will be distributed to other participants at the event. Please notify the Chamber team if you do not want your information to be distributed.
By registering for this event, you agree to follow COVID safety which are as follows:
- Maintain social distancing guidelines of 6ft with masks use as required when social distancing of 6 feet is not possible
- We recommend against handshaking
- Please bring only one business card, to be collected by the Chamber staff, so that we can digitally send out contact information for attendees without having to exchange cards among participants
- Masks are to be worn while inside the Chamber building for use of the restroom or to get coffee/water
- No more than 10 people at a time are allowed inside the Chamber building
- Attendees cannot park behind the Chamber (parking is available in MaGerk's parking lot). DO NOT park in the Thomas/Bond Municipal Lot next to our building or you may be ticketed.
- There will be hand sanitizer and masks provided on site as needed.